Constantly innovating to improve the way we do everything, technology companies, much like professional services, offer intangible services that capitalize on expertise in developing tech systems and creative applications that transform our lives. To this end, technology companies need signage that represents their brand well and promotes their creative attributes. Signarama Plano’s varied array of business signs offer tech companies a number of forward-thinking solutions.
- Dimensional Lettering – Backlit and reverse channel lettering add a professional look to exterior signage.
- Lightboxes – For contemporary looks that work for day or night, lightboxes can feature company names and/or logos with contrasting backgrounds that pop.
- Custom Window Lettering – Window space with lettering that looks like frosted or etched glass looks professional and can be designed to offer some privacy.
- Retractable Banners – An upscale look that displays your logo and name in a stunning, high-end presentation perfect for events and trade show displays.
- Neon Signs – Old school meets innovation, neon signs are timeless and offer a broad pallet of creative possibilities for your sign design.
- Wall Murals – The possibilities are endless. Placed in a lobby, for example, wall murals will make a great first impression. When they feature 3D elements, they really make a statement about your creative vision.
- Large Format Images – Decorate your interior walls with any images from art or photography to your logo in an effort to extend your brand messaging.
- Vinyl Decals – Glass windows and doors make great places to build your company’s culture and promote a healthy work environment.
Why Technology Companies Choose Signarama of Plano Signs: We Represent Your Innovative and Creative Stance
Because technology companies are really unique, they require special attention to detail in terms of signage needs. We partner with you to help you build your brand’s reputation, attract top talent, and grow your client list. With our smart graphics solutions, our team of sign experts excels at bringing your vision to life. We help local and national brands expand to broader audiences every day.
Notice to Texas Residents: Signarama Sign Centers do not perform or offer to perform electrical work without possessing an electrical contractors license. No offer or advertisement to perform such work is directed to any Texas Resident.
Signarama Inc. does not perform or offer to perform electrical sign work in any state. All Signarama sign centers are independently owned and operated. It is the responsibility of each Signarama sign center to comply with the licensing and regulation code requirements regarding electrical work and sign installation in their city, county and/or state.